Monday 22 June 2020

620. Thy Dihn: Family First Investing


Below is Thy Dinhʻs full biography!

I left Vietnam at the age of nine to meet my dad for the first time in Milwaukee, WI. I had to learn a new language, culture, and adapt to a new life with new friends in a new country. Family has been and will always be my number one priority.

I graduated with a double major in Biomedical Sciences and Psychology at Marquette University, with honors. From there I went to optometry school in Chicago and received my doctorate degree at the Illinois College of Optometry in 2011. During graduate school, I had a near-death experience which took a physical toll on my body and it wasn’t until a few years until I was back to normal.

After finishing optometry school, I moved to San Jose to take care of my sick grandmother along with my grandfather. It’s where I met my now husband and started my own family. I ran two optometry subleases in the Bay area and left shortly after my daughter was born to spend more time with her, especially after going through two miscarriages. I currently work at a private optometry practice specializing in treating dry eyes and fitting specialty contact lenses.

At the beginning of 2020, I committed to join the world of multifamily investment. I partnered up with two other investors to form our company, MF Investment Partners LLC. While learning from our coach and numerous MF masterminds from all over the country, we are actively networking, searching and underwriting deals.

My husband, my daughter (Addy), and I are under one roof with my 87 y.o. grandpa and our 11 y.o. dog, Cookie. We love to travel, meet new people, and try new foods.

I’m also very passionate about supporting a non-profit organization called Onesight. I’m in the process of creating a local vision clinic in the Bay area with the collaboration of two nonprofits Onesight and The Lions Club. I strongly believe in giving back and charity-work, especially those that involve children and seniors.

 

Thank you so much for listening! WE ARE SO GRATEFUL!!!!

Our Sponsor: 

Multifamily Foundation

If you are serious about learning how to buy apartment buildings then don’t wait, go to www.multifamilyfoundation.com and let us help you build your foundation.

Investing for Lifestyle and Legacy: https://www.yarusiholdings.com/

Our ENTIRE Podcast, Books and Health Suggestions: https://www.amazon.com/shop/yarusiholdings

Subscribe To Us On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1SuXB01d14DC8ZnEWpRQdQ?sub_confi rmation=1

Subscribe To Us on #Libsyn: http://multifamilyfoundation.libsyn.com/website

Subscribe To Us on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-multifamily-foundation/id1484177595




Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment