Download This Awesome Podcast: http://bit.ly/2UWcXLW
Find some awesome properties: https://bit.ly/2VgmTRq
Jeremy started investing in real estate and businesses in 2002 and left the corporate world in 2007 to become a full-time passive cash flow investor. He is currently an investor in more than 70 opportunities across more than $1 billion worth of real estate and business assets. As Founder and President of Roll Investment Group, Jeremy manages a group of over 1,000 investors who seek passive/managed cash flowing investments in real estate and businesses.
Jeremy is also the co-Founder of For Investors By Investors (FIBI), a non-profit organization that was launched in 2007 with the goal of facilitating networking and learning among real estate investors in a strict no sales pitch environment. FIBI is now the largest group of public real estate investor meetings in California with over 27,000 members. Jeremy has an MBA from The Wharton School, is a licensed California Real Estate Broker (for investing purposes only), and is an Advisor for Realty Mogul, the largest real estate crowdfunding website in the US. Jeremy welcomes e-mails (email@example.com) to network with or help other investors and to discuss real estate or business investments of any size.
Some topics covered:
- Where did Jeremy make the pivot in his life and really focused on real estate?
- What space did Jeremy feel comfortable with when first jumping into real estate?
- In 2007 when/what was Jeremy’s motive to doing real estate full-time?
- What are some components Jeremy looks at when considering an investment?
- What are some components of geography that Jeremy stays away from?
- What are the red flags Jeremy avoids when considering investing in an operator?
- What should operators be doing to make their limited partners more in line with the project?
- Does track record or experience matter to Jeremy when considering an operator?
- How/Is Jeremy changing his investment strategy to prepare for a market change or downturn?
- What are the indicators Jeremy is looking for to jump back in when or if a downturn happens?
- What is Jeremy working to improve on in his business today?
- Does Jeremy stay away from large or small opportunities because of the risk profile?
- Why doesn’t Jeremy look at A or C asset classes?
- If Jeremy could only invest in one asset class going forward, what asset class would it be?
- Jeremy’s advice to new investors looking to get the start and some actionable steps
- Best way to connect with Jeremy: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate you for listening.
If you like what you hear it would mean a lot if you can give us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes. https://goo.gl/N4pp6T
Google Play - https://goo.gl/RHjVzX
Podcast on YouTube: https://youtu.be/236bwgHmFk8
Check out our Facebook page at Yarusi Holdings. https://www.facebook.com/YarusiHoldings/
REI Foundation Podcast: https://thereifoundation.libsyn.com/
Jason Yarusi: https://goo.gl/maps/gQxAKY2vRnJ2
Yarusi Holdings: https://goo.gl/maps/r6C864Cc8WM2
Real Estate Foundation Podcast: https://goo.gl/maps/TpM43UPhKHD2
For our YouTube Channel click here. https://goo.gl/SJiYh
A full list of podcasts are available at https://www.yarusiholdings.com/podcast/
And if you have any questions feel free to reach us at email@example.com