Why That’s a Bad Idea and Why You Should Take Action Today!
On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/embed/s6dXqv5udoc
Omar Khan has 10 years of investing experience across real estate and commodities with over $3.7 BILLION in capital financing and M&A transactions. He has syndicated large multimillion dollar deals across the U.S. and has advised high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs on real estate portfolio allocations. Omar is a proud global citizen, having lived in Dubai, Toronto, Calgary and Dallas, Texas.
Some topics covered: -
How Omar got started in Real Estate Investing and why?
- What does Omar do exactly?
- Advice for international investors investing in the U.S.
- How to make sure your meetings are productive for both sides -Omar’s first syndication deal and why he chose to do it
- The importance of forming roles/partnerships in a deal and how they help productivity
- How has his mindset changed when looking at deals today vs when he started?
- Why beginner investors should Take Action TODAY vs waiting for the market to change
- How Omar identifies BAD deals
- What does Omar look at when picking a market to work in?
- One of Omar’s biggest pet peeves…
- Learn about his Underwriting Software coming soon and where to find it: www.dealanalytica.com
- Steps beginner investors should take to get started
- Words to live by
We appreciate you for listening.
If you like what you hear it would mean a lot if you can give us a 5-star rating and review on iTunes.
Check out our Facebook page at Yarusi Holdings.
For our Youtube Channel click here
A full list of podcasts are available at https://www.yarusiholdings.com/podcast/ And if you have any questions feel free to reach us at email@example.com